AE1-051

Thursday, April 28, 2005

choi, my last day in my home country

Choi
last draft
My last day in my home country



Someone asked me, “which do you like better America or Korea?” I will say, “like Korea, because Korea is my home country.” Of course, I like America too. However I have some reasons that I like Korea much more. First, Korea is more comfortable than America. I have lived in my country for a long time. I live in America now but I do not know much about American culture, and language, and so on. So, this is a little uncomfortable to live in America. However, I know everything about Korea. Such as, Korean culture, food, language, and each person’s character. So, there is not problem to live in Korea. Second, I think America does not have humanity between person. This is because of America has a lot of formal greetings. So this is very strange for me and I do not know much about American culture. I want to study more English to know American culture. Third, just I miss my country, my parents, my friend. Especially I really want to see my girlfriend. Finally these are my problem to want to go back to my country. As a result my all kind of important thing is in Korea. So I like my country and I love my country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home