AE1-051

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

My ideal husband of class core

Angelica Silva
02/09/2005

My ideal husband

There are many things to think about when deciding who will be my ideal husband. In fact, I think there are lots of things I might tell about his looks and actions. For example, my ideal husband has to be a normal person. He doesn’t have to be like a movie star because that is not important for me, but he definitely has to be handsome. I would like a man with a medium build and medium height. I prefer short brown hair to long dark hair. He has to have light brown eyes because it is my favorite color. In addition to these qualities, my ideal husband has to wear nice clothes no matter what occasion is. On the other hand, I want a husband with the following personality characteristics. He has to be loving, sensitive, smart, honest, creative and talented. He also has to like children and pets, but only dogs. In the same way, I wish for a husband that will work very hard to buy a new house. Finally, my ideal husband has to be a person with all these characteristics. Therefore, I am so happy because I already have found somebody, whose name is Roberto. He’s my ideal husband.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Oasis Gold Chance said...

how lucky you are that you have found him.
well, I am also looking for someone whom has the same charectristics as you had mentioned, he should be handsome , young (even more younger than me) kind, smart, ambituos...I hope I would find him soon!
Khatereh from IRAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home